10 July 2010

10 things I love about me

Emma from Rain & Sundays is so right. How often do we take time to think about the things we 'love' about ourselves.

10 Things I Love About Me Project

So I've taken the time to 'love' some things about me.
  • I love that I can make things
  • I have 2 wonderful sons (a product of me, so I think I can add them)
  • I'm not scared to have a go
  • I am creative and
  • Am continuing to educate myself - even at my age!
  • I have a great relationship with my cousin, Leanne. We are like sisters and planning to do a trip to New York, London and Paris for our big 'O' birthday in a few years
  • I can cook really yummy deserts
  • I have my own style and
  • I take pride in how I look but don't follow trends.
  • I am a generous person

Do you know what....I feel really good having said that aloud.

Thanks Rain & Sundays for making me do that.

1 comment:

  1. Awww, great list! I'm glad you joined in! I started it because I was feeling a little down on myself that day, and once I'd cheered myself up with my own list I thought I'd share the love :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I value all comments. Hints & tips too, if you are happy to divulge them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...