Last item for the Appeal is this Framed Paper Flower art. I was really happy with this project in the end. I hope you like it too, and place a bid or 2.
Paper Flowers framed - hand made by designed to a T
Baroque frame from Typo
Paper Flower in detail
How this auction works:
1. Bidding will start at $30 (Australian).
2. You can place a bid by leaving a comment on this blog post with your bid amount and email address. Please make sure that your bid is higher than the previous bidder. Bid comments only, no general comments here please.
3. Your bid must be in whole dollar increments.
4. This auction is open to everyone. Postage is FREE for Australian residents, International buyers will need to pay $20 to cover some postage costs.
5. The auction begins NOW and will END at midnight on Monday 24th January 2011.
6. At the close of the auction, I will contact the winner (please make sure your bid comment includes your email address). The winner will pay the winning bid amount directly into the Premier's Flood Relief Appeal and send proof of payment via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once proof of payment has been received, I will post your framed artwork to you.
8. Thankyou for participating and happy bidding!