Yesterday was the 1 year blogaversary of 'designed to a T', AND I received my very first blog award!
Thank you Jane at 'Me n My Monkeys'.
Being my first award I would like to do it justice, so the rules to follow are:
- Link it back to whoever awarded it to you
- List 7 things about yourself
- Selcct 10 other bloggers you'd like to reward with the same award
- and let them know
7 things about me, here they are:
- I'm very patriotic
- I cry in sad movies, really cry - so going to one at the cinema...not good
- I procrastinate
- My secret passion is lots of colour and florals
- Come July every year, I HAVE to watch 'le Tour de France'
- Now that I'm (sooo) much older, I know what I should've studied at school and
- after all these years I think I know what I really want to do
Now to the bloggers I would like to reward, there are so many. I enjoy reading quite a lot of them.
I have to start with some of the ones I read regulalry and have given me inspiration:
- Janette at My Sweet Prints
- Michelle at Paper Tree Studio
- Julie at Olive and Joy
- Tina at Rubie's Place
Then there are others who entertain me:
- Sophie at Her Heart My Hands
- Anita at Fun and VJs
- Emma at Down to Girth and on Twitter
- Jennie at Posie Patchwork
And the ones that I just like:
There are just sooo many more. You all give so much of yourselves.
A truly big thank you from me.
THANK YOU ALL
I will be having a Giveaway to celebrate my year of blogging, but not just yet, as there are so many people suffering in the wake of the QLD floods, including my family and friends.
Toni over at Make it Perfect is organising a Flood Appeal Auction. Please do what you can. I will be joining in.