The second Auction item/s is a set of my 'Keep Calm and Sew On' prints. The auction item is the prints ONLY, no frames are included.
The prints are made to fit the IKEA Ribba frames.
Here is a photo of mine already in the Ribba frames ready for the workroom.
How this auction works:
1. Bidding will start at $15 (Australian).
2. You can place a bid by leaving a comment on this blog post with your bid amount and email address. Please make sure that your bid is higher than the previous bidder. Bid comments only, no general comments here please.
3. Your bid must be in whole dollar increments.
4. This auction is open to everyone. Postage is FREE for Australian residents, International buyers will need to pay $20 to cover some postage costs.
5. The auction begins NOW and will END at midnight on Monday 24th January 2011.
6. At the close of the auction, I will contact the winner (please make sure your bid comment includes your email address). The winner will pay the winning bid amount directly into the Premier's Flood Relief Appeal and send proof of payment via email to email@example.com. Once proof of payment has been received, I will post your prints to you.
8. Thankyou for participating and happy bidding!