09 May 2010

Whiteport featured in Real Living magazine April 2010

I featured a bit about Jennifer McCabe's Whiteport, the online homewares shop earlier this month with my White on White post.

Real Living magazine has done a spread on their beautiful home, in the April 2010 issue - Country Charm (pages 78 - 85).

Jennifer suggests it isn't too tricky to keep a white house clean, with removable sofa covers, wash and wear paint so marks can be easily wiped off, and Porter's Paints Wood Wash for the floors added a rustic finish and is more resistant to stains.

The Hamptons butlers tray I'm after is pictured in a lovely guest bedroom setting.

Jennifer's online store is a haven for anyone who loves French country styling and decorating.

My home is a bit eclectic, with the basis being modern styling, but it's still plausible to include specific pieces from her range to suit my decor. Some things are just timeless and will fit anywhere....especially if it's white.

Jennifer's style works so well in this circa 1900's property in one of Sydney's northern beach suburb.

PS Jennifer, I love the 'Vertigo' framed print in the living area. Another fave of mine I've been coveting for a while from art.com.


I could spend just as many hours going through the vintage posters on this website, as I do on Booktopia. Hate to tell you how much my wishlist is up to in $ value on these websites!


That's why they have wishlists I suppose!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...