06 May 2010

'Cloth Fabric' new Wallpaper range/Porter's paints

Cloth Fabric in collaboration with Porter's Paints have a beautiful range of new wallpapers.

See this style, 'Looking for Water' , in the June issue of Home beautiful, page 36. My subscription just arrived this week, and it was great to see this in the Style Files.

Cloth was one of my picks from Designex 2010. They've been around for quite a while and I've loved reading about what Julie Paterson and her team are currently doing.

Porter's Paints sponsors quite a few categories in the icsd (International School of Colour & Design) Industry Awards each year. Towards the end of 2009, my Colour Design diploma year, Porters put forward a task to come up with a new colour palette for their French Wash range.

Congratulations to Sarah Wood for her winning palette.

My palette was selected as one of the 10 finalists. It was titled 'Tuscany' and I used a play on words - 'A House in Tuscany' and 'A Garden in Tuscany'.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...