09 October 2010

Marketing ideas??

Just trying a few marketing ideas for when I finally get all my soldiers in a row for 'jane on jane st'.

Possible idea for product tags??


I'm going to use designed to a T to test prints and products and 'jane on jane st' will eventually be the 'shop'.

Still a way to go. Working full time and travelling sort of takes up a lot of spare time. Especially when I travel. At least while I'm away for work I can play with designs and ideas on my laptop.


{No reflection or taking away from the wonderful Alarna Zinn of Little Jane Street. My products
will in no way be the same or in competition with her fantastic range of boutique stationery.
The name 'jane on jane st' came from a line of dialogue in the 'Madmen' television series}
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...